Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the role:
Unlimint is looking for an experienced Chargeback Officer with strong knowledge of payment systems rules and analytical skills to join our global risk management team.
The location of the position: Sao-Paulo, Brazil.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Handling Card Schemes disputes and building dispute cases to help Merchants to recover funds
- Initiate and handle Card Schemes disputes on the Issuing side
- Participate in connecting new methods and Card Schemes in regards to the dispute handling procedures
- Training and assistance of Merchants for a better understanding of the dispute processes
- Participate in internal Dispute Center improvements
- Monitor disputed cases for possible fraudulent activity
- Working closely with the team identifying fraudulent transactions, quickly identifying those that require further investigation or manual review and adjusting our systems accordingly
- Review, analyse and prepare reporting on a regular basis
- Ensure adherence to Company and Card Schemes rules and policies
- Continuous process improvement and sharing best practice
Main qualification, skills and experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in dispute and fraud handling
- Having a strong working knowledge of dispute and transaction analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of Card Schemes rules and regulations in relation to Disputes/Chargebacks and Fraud
- Extremely detail-oriented, organized and have the ability to multi-task
- Able to work in an independent way, while at the same time to be a strong collaborator, connecting with colleagues and sharing ideas to improve effective teamwork
- Take initiative, ownership and committed to challenging the status quo
- Self-starter who enjoys a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication. English fluency required – other languages (such as Spanish / Russian) are an asset
- Analytical skills to identify and assess potential fraud and compliance issues
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment located at Berrini (World Trade Center), Sao Paulo
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.