Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About The Job
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager who will be in charge of driving go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our products. You will work closely with many teams around the world and build marketing discipline for an emerging line of business from the scratch.
- Preparation of product presentations and marketing materials;
- Content localization (all marketing materials to different markets);
- Be informed about our competitive landscape, and become the go-to expert for your product area to help shape the product roadmap and strategy;
- Develop product positioning and messaging informed by user research, market insights, and product understanding;
- Work closely with a range of cross-functional teams—product managers, sales, design, PR, and engineering—to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products;
- Partner with the Product teams to track the right metrics and execute campaigns that drive awareness and adoption on an ongoing basis;
- Build the marketing discipline for an emerging line of business (Game Services, Shopping Platform, etc.) from the ground up.
- BA degree or equivalent;
- 6+ years of relevant work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management;
- At least 3 years of product marketing work experience, specifically in a global technology company and ideally in a fintech company;
- Experience working on product marketing throughout a product’s lifecycle;
- Experience in B2B (preferably fintech/banking) marketing and working closely with product development and sales teams is preferred;
- Deep expertise with product management in B2B categories (preferably fintech);
- Ability to develop go-to-market strategy and drive launches for our products;
- Advanced level of English both written and spoken;
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience;
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays;
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off);
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment Moskovskaya metro station;
- A team of top international professionals to learn from;
- Multicultural working environment.
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.