Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the role:
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Head of B2B Cards for our new product, prepaid cards for business designed to make payments as easy as possible.
The main responsibilities:
- Developing a product strategy and conducting project activities in the direction of B2B Cards, determining the business/marketing needs of the product
- Converting the strategy into a roadmap and managing the process of its implementation, the full cycle: from the idea and case forecasting to building and collecting metrics after the product release
- Prioritization based on product metrics, unit-economy data, and global market needs
- Development and testing of hypotheses for product improvement, search for growth points
- Creating a product budget, planning its business indicators and resources for implementation
- Setting tasks for the IT department, prioritizing the backlog
- Continuous interaction with the client: reading the needs and analysing user requests, making appropriate changes to the product, generating ideas to improve the quality of the product
- Active participation in the development of marketing activities to promote the product to the international market
- Agreement of terms and conclusion of contracts, participation in organizing meetings with partners, conducting presentations, participation in specialized events
- Preparation of reports on the progress of product projects, including reporting analytics
- Proven experience in product development (card-issuing) is a must
- Demonstrated competence in delivering high quality, global, scalable tech products/platforms in a matrixed organization
- Previous experience in business development /sales in FinTech B2B projects
- Experience in payments, acquiring will be considered as a plus
- Ability to work with ambiguity; manage complex projects; the flexibility to handle rapidly changing scenarios
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Leadership skills and aspiration to build and lead a motivated, productive, geographically diverse team
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Frankfurt, London or Limassol
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.