Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the role:
Due to the constant growth and increase of the volume of work Unlimint is looking for an Onboarding Manager (Acquiring) to join its international team.
The main responsibilities:
- On-boarding merchants: handling KYC procedure, drafting agreements and other related documents, merchant accounts set up.
- Acting as an efficient and main point of contact for merchants during the on-boarding process
- Demonstrating a deep understanding of merchants` business models, excellent technical skills and products knowledge, delivering high-level services to potential and existing merchants
- Establishing productive, professional relationships with merchants and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience
- Manage full-cycle of merchants’ registration with contractors
- Work closely with Risk and AML departments in order to maintain merchants’ profile in accordance with the company’s standards
- Collaborate with Technical team in order to ensure a complete technical set up of merchant account in accordance with business agreements
Your experience and mindset:
- University degree or equivalent in Economics, Business Administration or relevant field of study
- At least one year of professional experience in account management or customer support, preferably in card acquiring / payments / financial services / banking industries
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to see the whole picture and suggest any improvement
- Excellent flexibility skills
- Technical knowledge/experience is an asset
- Knowledge of English is a must and Russian as a plus
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Cyprus (Limassol), 10 minutes walking from the sea
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.