Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Participate and assist with regulatory inquiries and inspections, internal and external audits;
- Assist with preparation of compliance reports;
- Drafting, updating and implementation of internal documentation, such as policies and procedures;
- Provide advice and assistance to other functions on compliance related matters;
- Respond to any ad-hoc external and internal requests;
- Handle the communication with the regulator and other supervisory authorities;
- Provide opinions and prepare analysis on compliance related issues;
- Monitor developments in the local, EU and international regulatory framework, identify requirements and standards applicable to the Company and create an implementation plan;
- Identify compliance risks associated with the business practices, products and services and mitigate risks;
- Assist with the planning and preparation of external and internal compliance related matters within the Company;
- Ensure that the Company meets its regulatory requirements.
Skills and Experience required:
- University degree in Law, Finance or other related disciplines;
- At least 2 years of effective working experience as a Compliance Officer at an EU/EEA regulated Financial Institution;
- Fluency in Greek and English, both written and verbal - is a must;
- Other related professional qualification will be an asset.
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience;
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays;
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off);
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Cyprus (Limassol), 10 minutes walking from the sea;
- A team of top international professionals to learn from;
- Multicultural working environment.
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.