Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling effectively the incoming leads, demonstrating technical selling skills and products knowledge, delivering effective presentations to potential and existing merchants
- Relationship Management: establishing productive, professional relationships with merchants and leverage those relationships to drive the best possible merchant experience
- Commercial/Portfolio Growth: By focusing on meeting merchant needs, achieve strategic and financial targets for assigned merchant accounts
- Feedback: Serve as a feedback loop for the organization, gathering merchant’s feedback, evaluating the evolution of merchant needs, and communicate these to relevant functions
- Minimum one year experience in account management, customer support, sales or business development, preferably in card acquiring industry is a must
- University degree or equivalent in Economics, Business Administration or relevant field of study
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels of management
- Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Fluent English and Russian languages is a must
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Visa support, if needed
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Cyprus (Limassol), 10 minutes walking from the sea
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.