Founded in 2009, Unlimint is a global fintech company with 16 offices all over the world and more than 400 employees, that offers a large portfolio of financial services - from acquiring (payment processing) to banking and banking as a service. Our mission is to be “ready for tomorrow” and to provide our customers with a sense of stability in the everchanging financial landscape and an opportunity to be prepared for whatever the tomorrow of business brings their way, so that while others observe, they can already take an advantage.
About the job:
With some of the best and brightest minds in the industry, an unmatched global footprint, comprehensive benefits and a distinct culture, Unlimint is a great place to work, grow and be part of a team that is ready for tomorrow. We’re recruiting for a CRM Analyst with a proven delivery record, responsible for deciding the analysis approach and delivering to the business needs across multiple technology domains, on large complex projects. Consider joining our team and unlock your potential.
- Combining external market data with internal sales data to optimize our regional and global growth investment strategy
- Extrapolating trends to forecast future growth potential
- Building models to predict when and why a customer will churn - and what we can do about it
- Constructing master datasets to empower analytics and operations across Unlimint's business and product teams
- Working with business stakeholders to understand the top clients’ needs and top products sold
- Forecasting impediments to sprint completion during planning to mitigate risk and set realistic expectations
- Articulating issues and designing concepts clearly to stakeholders
Your experience and mindset:
- Four or more years of relevant work experience or a Master's degree in a quantitative field with more than two years of experience
- Experience in financial services (specifically payments)
- Experience of analysis, facilitation and business readiness on a wide variety of projects and large complex programmes is essential
- Ability to navigate between high level strategic thinking and granular methods of problem solving
- Ability to build strong relationships with business stakeholders and other project delivery resources, with a clear focus on the successful delivery of the change objectives
- Knowledge when to look outside the data to solve problems
- Have analytical and investigation skills
- Understanding of a bigger picture
- Have working knowledge of data and process modelling
- Communication: Strong written and verbal communication skills in English + other languages
- Have presentation and white-boarding skills
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- A modern office-based workplace or remote work
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team Now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.