Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.
Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Provision of information upon customers’ requests
- Opening of card accounts, ordering, and dispatching of payment cards, informing customers on the opening of card account and card issue
- Input data in the internal system and opening of current accounts for customers (corporate and retail), informing customers on account opening
- Updating internal system
- Closure of current and/or card accounts in the internal system and sending relevant confirmations to the customers
Main qualification, skills and experience:
- University degree or equivalent in Economics, Law, Business Administration or other relevant fields of study
- At least 1 year of experience in working with corporate documents of legal entities and identification documents of natural persons
- Past experience working with CRM systems and/or in-house software programs
- Ability to work independently, and possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Attention to details
- Fluency in Russian and English
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Cyprus (Limassol), 10 minutes walking from the sea
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
- Visa support
Join Unlimint Team now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion, or belief.