Founded in 2009, Unlimint (formerly Cardpay) provides fast-growing innovative tech businesses with a convenient and simple business interface that enables payments to flow freely and invisibly. From London to Singapore and from San Francisco to Sao Paulo, we help local clients enter new markets, and global businesses to explore new industries and reach new milestones.Following the highest banking industry standards, we are dissolving the borders that have previously limited international expansion. Our constantly evolving business interface – made by innovators for innovators – is designed to make the financial world of tomorrow closer to businesses here and now.
About the job:
As an HR Business Partner, you will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and management in designated business units. The position formulates partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added service to management and employees that reflects the business objectives of the organization.
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices, talent acquisition and employee management. You will communicate with senior managers to express new ideas and suggest solutions. Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
This position is based in Limassol and reports to the HR Head and will be part of the global HR team.
- Conduct regular meetings with respective business units.
- Consult with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions;
programs and policies.
- Facilitate process of candidate selection for recruit “best in class” talent.
- Coaching hiring managers for effective interviewing and hiring.
- Co-facilitate new employees onboarding program for new hires.
- Continually champion Employee Referral program to include proactive
identification of internal talent matching and advancement.
- Remain current on trends and innovative recruiting techniques in order to compete in the market and within the industry.
- Perform talent acquisition for a job position if needed.
- Actively participate in recruitment campaigns.
Operational HR Management
- Develop and implement new policies and procedures.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Responsible for administering the performance management program.
- Act as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Lead and/or supports annual HR cycle deliverables to include performance
management; employee engagement; benefits enrollment; etc.
- Evaluate issues, patterns, and trends to provide proactive insights for HR solution and program designs i.e. training to address certain needs.
- Maintain HRIS (BambooHR).
- Partner with Payroll and HRIS providers.
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Provide guidance on employee behavior and conflict resolution.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR BR, HR Generalist role.
- Experience in Recruitment will be considered as a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, recruitment, performance management, and other HR areas.
- Working experience in HR Systems (BambooHR or others).
- Bachelor's /Master’s degree, professional certification is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office or related software.
What we offer:
- Attractive monthly salary paid in line with experience
- Vacation, sick, and paid holidays
- Full-time: 5/2 (Saturday and Sunday days off)
- Modern workplace with all necessary equipment based in Limassol, Cyprus
- A team of top international professionals to learn from
- Multicultural working environment
Join Unlimint Team Now!
Unlimint is an equal opportunity employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.